Airlie Beach News & Events:
Top 5 Things to Do in Airlie Beach under $40 p/p
Event Description :On Holidays in the Whitsundays or live locally and looking for something to do with the children that will not break the bank.
Here are our top 5 "Things to Do under $40 p/p"
1. The Duck Bus - Airlie's amphibious LARC exploring land and sea all in the one vehicle. Adults $35 per person / Children $30 per person / Family of 2 Adults and 2 Children $110
2. Whitsunday Camel Rides at the Airlie Beach Markets on a Saturday morning. Adults $20 per person / Children $10 per person / 1 Adult and 1 Small Child $25
3. Stand Up Paddle Board Hire - $25 for 30 minutes or $30 for 1 Hour
4. Movies at the Proserpine Entertainment Centre - Whitsundays.
Adults $13 per person / Children Under 15 years $10 per person / Students $12 per person
5. Kayak Hire - Single kayaks $30 upto 2 hours / double kayaks $60 upto 2 hours
For more information on Day Tours and Whats on in the Whitsundays take a look further at our website today or call us on 1800 555 684